Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Drug Testing For School Admission


Do you agree that drug testing should be done as a requirement for admission to schools? Why and why not?"


I totally agree. If it was me, I would treat it not as a test were a positive result will mean disqualification and a negative result will mean admission to the school but a chance to change. But what if the student/employee turns out to be positive? I suggest that the test should not be a source of ridicule and discrimination but a solution to the problem. Though privacy is a luxury for most people, acceptance to the problem is the "drug problem" is a big step for change. The school could offer a counseling for all found positive for a chance of improving their lives and for making a better future.


I have seen how drug can change a good person into his own worse nightmare. If I had that chance to change it, to make it better, to save their misery, I would have done it and I think it would be a good solution to the problem. It could bring awareness, not only to the public but also to the family of the victims, to their love ones, and friends were they also can contribute to change and give support.
Drugs for LOVE.
Picture Credit: photos8.com

2 comments: